Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Can Not Get A W2 For My Disability?



between yesterday evening and today I wrote, at the suggestion of a friend and fellow musician by profession, a text can be set to music.

I have not the title.

or put up a photo .... nor the music.

while the words



I miss a lifesaver for love.
The Bar is an archipelago of small tables and shiny
adventures.
I'll wait here, I feel seductive, but in the heart

I have a chorus that becomes insistent.

Rit.
Lips pirate on deck

waiting for me to cross the sea with the lights out.
bed and caresses and salted
sides of his hips. Playing without running
but - I know - are the most loving
last words ... .. The


Square is already a glass.

How much rain on the shore of our evening. Far
, the city floats
and feelings remain on site.

Only two hours of rest, then .... I will come back to fall.

Rit.

hands and a margarita, but your eyes

I can not Arremba.
burning between his fingers a cigarette. Cocci
of stars on the moments. But it's over
as the tarot cards:
touched her that day, and I lost.

Rit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment