Sunday, August 30, 2009

Whole Price Wings 2010

song of the stars 01




snow is white

the snow is black
when it falls from the sky
when on earth
so everything.


why I say the


after so many years but is no longer in ecstasy

the apprentice
but while the summer is

stiepidisce

in my hand like a stone warmed
long

but longer required
too.



and I'm afraid of soiling the sky with the words
and I'm afraid
not say enough.

envy
candle burning his time

and dies when the dawn comes

because candle and night are

perfect lovers

one o'clock in the flame versa

his secret heart

other betrays this gift

piercing the dark night, and so


lantern and go together to
die in the sun.

I
not
candle or lantern, I have no certainties



tasks or do not know where to go:
nor do I prevent my day and I lose
time looking for things to

shame that the world

behind each lane

black tiles under
red-hot

try and beams from the wind.

all paths from cockroaches

to my senses

for my voice

as I hide the sordid truth

under mattresses

soups urine
or inside empty bottles

in oceans of dust
where dirt accumulates

as sea sand
relentlessly
coast after coast

dune after dune.


a urinal.
here drown the beauty

leaving poetry to bite the threshold

like a hungry dog \u200b\u200b

or an old Spying.


and all for show the stars every night

washed in pure silver


their tears in their eyes far, far

like new.


like new.

again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment