Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Can I Shower If I Have Waxed My Legs

Episode 46 (23/10/2009) and 47 (30/10/2009): Birthdays dyslexic and unlikely teams

Playlist Episode 46:
  1. Alice In Chains - Check My Brain
  2. Elio e le Storie Tese - Story of a fop
  3. Kings Of Convenience - Mrs Cold
  4. Ministers - The Face of Briatore
  5. Sex Pistols - Liar
  6. Last Shadow Puppets - Standing Next To Me
  7. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Around The World
  8. Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
  9. Friendly Fires - Kiss Of Life
  10. Jeff Buckley - Dream Brother
  11. U2 - Electrical Storm
  12. Lou Reed - Rock And Roll

Playlist Puntata 47
  1. The Gossip - Love Long Distance
  2. Depeche Mode - Only When I Lose Myself
  3. Afterhours - Baby Trust
  4. Echo & The Bunnymen - Think I Need It Too
  5. Airborne - Too Much Too Young Too Fast
  6. Manu Chao - La Vida Es Una Tombola
  7. Radiohead - Just
  8. Marlene Kuntz - Poeti
  9. Elio e le Storie Tese - Clouds Of Yesterday Tomorrow On Our Odierno (routine)
  10. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
  11. Tom Waits - Underground
  12. Nouvelle Vague - Heaven

0 comments:

Post a Comment