Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Connecting Pc With Pioneer Receiver

the mystery of Kolomon M.

ART AROUND THE CORNER
wanders through the inns of historic villages in the Veneto in search of pictures and photos of past
between a Spriz, a glass of wine and some ciccheto.
During my trip I remain fascinated by old photos and portraits on the walls of these historic sites oblivious to the passage of time.








decide ; of stop for a delicious morsel in a very special wine that immediately catches my attention and my friends ..... is called " AT "
and is situated under the portico of the magic ASOLO .
In this warm and red (for the prevalence of this color) atmosphere illuminated by the dim light of lamps Catellani & Smith , I am literally mesmerized and enchanted (also because of Bacchus) by the curious little pictures hanging all around the walls of the small room. In the gloom I can clearly read the name, because of its strong stretch in charcoal Black ....
Kolomon M. (Moore)

After some research, I discover more and more the charm of this mysterious artist of the '30s, of which little is known and undoubted origin (perhaps the son of a jew Trieste).
As you can see from my photos and those of a private collection, the subjects are taken from everyday life and reminiscent of those of Paris and Toulouse Lautrec
cafés-chantants .. . prostitutes, drunkards and dancers.





His line is strong and secure, grotesque and distorted.
impossible not to be charmed!




I love the erotic component and plump women in red heels and topless ....





I like the right choice in using a biscuit-colored background (perhaps the mats of the inns?)
predilection of red and white with a few words,
not to mention his little trademark that always accompanied his signature ...
a bottle of wine and two glasses always full! ..
toasted Kolomon

CIN!
(knock and drink)

Rose




0 comments:

Post a Comment